Thursday, May 10, 2007

FFIV DS


I remember a year or 2 back when I went to n-sider and saw the luscious new screens for the DS remake of III. For them to remake my favorite video game of all time, I was quite ecstatic. Now this happens, and while I am a bit worried about the 2D to 3D translation of IV, I can't help but drool over these screens. Plus, some of the team that worked on the original will be working on this one along with the team that worked on the III remake. I thought the 3D representations of the characters and bosses were perfect, and I'm confident in what I'm seeing so far in this promo. I just hope that they keep a quick battle speed. One thing that bothered me a bit was the remake of III felt the tiniest bit sluggish compared to it's Famicom counterpart. Other than that, I am confidant this game will do a great job at retelling a classic story.

No comments: